To say this week was busy would be an understatement…I am not sure I had the time to draw a breath between days…until today. With church the only commitment in the planner today, I am spending a totally chilled afternoon AT HOME! Also, I am planning to enjoy the most wonderful comfort food…Have you ever experienced Rosemary Focaccia? I mean at home, not in your favorite fancy Italian restaurant. Super easy to make and a delight to the tastebuds. You can seriously finish reading my blog, head for the kitchen and have the deliciousness on your plate in a few wee hours!
1. 1 envelope dry yeast or 2 1/4 teaspoons dry yeast
2. 1 3/4 cups lukewarm water
3. 4 cups bread flour plus 3 tablespoons
4. 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons olive oil
5. 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
6. 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon chopped Rosemary
7. 1 teaspoon sea salt
8. 2 tablespoons Dough enhancer ( a magical ingredient I just recently discovered. So far I have had rave reviews on my experiments with it. You can pay a fortune for it from a famous baking company or order it from Walmart. You won’t be sorry)
The Easy Peasy Steps:
1. Dissolve yeast in wam water in the bowl
2. Add 4 cups of flour, 1/4 cup oil, and salt to the mixer. Beat until smooth. Add teaspoon of Rosemary and dough enhancer and beat about 4 minutes. The dough will be sticky.
3. Remove dough. Sprinkle with remaining flour and knead until smooth. Place dough in a lightly oiled pan, turn to coat, cover with plastic wrap and let rise for an hour. Basically until this
Turns to this.
4. Coat 15×10 inch baking pan with oil. Press the dough into the pan. Cover with a towel and let rise about an hour
5. Preheat oven to 475 degrees
6. Drizzle the top of the bread with olive oil. Make shallow indentations in the dough in rows using your finger tips. Sprinkle the top with the remaining rosemary and salt.
7. Bake until the top is lightly browned, 12-14 minutes.
8. Remove the bread from the pan and cool before slicing.
9. Best enjoyed with family and friends!
One event this week was the Princess’ school fund raising Gala. The Princess decided to model my dress for me. She looks way cuter in it than I did.
Show and share inspire me Monday. Tuesday at our house. Make it pretty. Art of homemaking. Made by you. Metamorphosis. Gods growing garden. Home of many blessings. The scoop. Inspire me Tuesday. Tuesday with a twist. Let’s talk vintage. Wonderful Wednesday. Share it. Brag about it. Wow us Wednesday. Talk of the town moonlight and Mason jars. Share your cup. Share your style. Home and garden. Welcome home. Thursday favorites. Waste not. Coffee and conversation. Create and celebrate. Friday features. Home sweet home. Feather nest. Friendship Friday. Funtastic Friday. Grace at home. Morning cup of joe. Home matters. Sweet inspiration. Vintage chic. Oh hey Friday. Best of the weekend. Create bake grow. Sunday at our house. Share it one more time. Snickerdoodle. Simple Saturday. Silver pennies. Create with joy. Inspiration Monday. Di &DI. Monday Social Amaze me. Proverbs 31. Smell good Sunday