- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp rosemary leaves
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 tbsp butter, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ¾ cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup brewed coffee, warm
Steps To Glory
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Combine the sugar and rosemary leaves in the bowl of a food processor and process until the rosemary is broken down into fine pieces. Add in the flour, salt, cinnamon, and butter. Process until it is the texture of wet sand. Remove from the food processor to a small bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the honey and eggs until well combined. Mix in the milk, salt, and cider vinegar. Stir the baking powder into the coffee and slowly pour it into the honey mixture, whisking constantly.
- Place the prebaked pie shell onto a foil-lined baking sheet. Remove the crumb mixture from the fridge and spread one cup of it over the bottom of the pie shell in an even layer. Gently pour the honey mixture into the crust and then sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, rotating about 30-35 minutes into baking, once the edges are beginning to set. You’ll know the pie is done when the edges are completely set and puffed slightly, though the center may still be a bit loose. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack for 2-3 hours. Serve slightly warm or at room temperature.
Perfect…just like our Kindergartener!
Inspire me Monday. Tuesday at our house. The Scoop. Inspire me Tuesday. Make it pretty. Made by you. Metamorphosis. You’re the Star. Tuesday with a twist. Wonderful Wednesday. Talk Of The town. Keep in touch. Beautifully made. Party in your pjs. Wednesday blog hop. Your whim. Share your style. Home and garden. Waste not. Grandma’s House DIY. Friday features. Feather nest. Friendship Friday. Funtastic Friday. Grace at Home. Pit Stop. Thursday favorites. BFF open house. Morning Cup Of Joe. Home matters. Sweet Inspiration. Best of the weekend. Create bake grow. Fresh market. Faith and family. Sunday at home. Snickerdoodle. Happiness is homemade. Saturday shuffle. Silver pennies. Create with joy. Inspiration Monday DI&DI. Amaze me. Over the Moon Creatively crafty Senior salon. What’s for Dinner