2. Combine the flour, baking powder and the teaspoon of fine salt in a medium bowl.
3.Add the granulated sugar, eggs and 1/4 cup brown sugar into a stand mixer with a paddle attachment. Beat the egg mixture on medium speed until thickened and fluffy, 3 minutes.
4. Add the almond or vanilla extract. With the mixer running on low speed, slowly pour in the remaining 3/4 cup olive oil. Continue mixing until the olive oil is emulsified into the batter. Turn off the mixer and add half of the dry ingredients. Mix on low speed just until the ingredients are mixed , then pour in the milk.
5. Turn off the mixer and add the remaining dry ingredients. Mix on low speed just until the batter comes together, scraping down the bowl as needed.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan or mini bundt pan. Stud the top of the cake with the 1 cup grapes. Bake until the cake is golden brown and pulling away from the side of the pan, about 1 hour 40 minutes. The surface of the cake should look dry and slightly cracked.
7. Allow the cake to cool completely before removing from the pan. When ready to serve, garnish each slice with powdered sugar.
This guitar loving girl agrees!
Inspire me Monday. Tuesday at our house. The Scoop. Inspire me Tuesday. Make it pretty. Made by you. Metamorphosis. You’re the Star. Tuesday with a twist. Wonderful Wednesday. Talk Of The town. Keep in touch . Party in your pjs. Wednesday blog hop. Your whim. Share your style. Home and garden. Waste not. Grandma’s House DIY. Friday features . Feather nest. Friendship Friday. Funtastic Friday. Grace at Home. Pit Stop. Thursday favorites. BFF open house. Morning Cup Of Joe. Home matters. Sweet Inspiration. Best of the weekend. Create bake grow.Fresh market. Faith and family. Sunday at home. Snickerdoodle. Happiness is homemade. Saturday shuffle. Silver pennies. Create with joy. Inspiration Monday DI&DI. Amaze me. Over the Moon Creatively crafty Senior salon. Homemaking party. Lazy Gastronome